Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HOLY CRAP! ... I forgot we had that thing!

Well, since I've heard rumors that it's "Love Our Lurkers Day", I figured I'd add a real DD post for any lurkers I may have left out there :).

Have you ever had one of those moments during a spanking when you're expecting one thing to impact your posterior region and what actually ends up striking there causes you to think very quickly "Holy Crap, I forgot we had that thing and I'm in BIG trouble now!! " ? I had one of those moments this weekend.

First off, I have to start by telling you about two implements we bought a few months back. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to resize pics to fit here from my digital camera or I' d post a few pics. The first one is a maple paddle about 18 inches long from tip to tip and has holes on the business end which is about 5 inches long. It packs a pretty good sting. The second one is the one that caused this thought to go through my head though. It's a rubber strap with a large wooden handle. The strap itself is about 18 inches long and 4 inches wide. That is a LOT of coverage!! Oh my word!

So, this weekend, my husband was spanking for the recurring laundry problem that exists in this house. He is spanking and I'm squirming of course and then he says.. "Here's a little extra for you since this is a continual problem here." Now I'm expecting one of two implements, the horrid giant bathbrush or the strapwrench. The evil rubber strap never entered my mind. I had forgotten we even had it as it is saved for very serious points. Well, I remembered real quick the second that thing landed on my bare backside!!! Holy cow!! Let's just say, the laundry is now caught up and I'm looking for a good buy on feather pillows and frozen peas!

Thanks for stopping by :)
April

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog thanks to Bonnie... and glad we did. Will be back.

:)
Todd & Suzy

Spanky said...

Hi April, Spanky here! I'm a first time visitor thanks to Bonnie's link. I hope to come back and read more when I get a chance!

Bonnie said...

Hi April...

And happy Love Our Lurkers Day!

The only reason you weren't invited is because I couldn't find an e-mail address for you. You are certainly most welcome to participate in any way you choose. I'm proud to include your blog in the list.

Hugs,
Bonnie

April said...

Thanks Bonnie, LOL... I had no idea there were invitations, lol. I am so bad about posting here that I wasn't sure there were many left that visited anymore, WEG.

Todd, Suzy, and Spanky...
Thanks for your kind words and for stopping by :).

April

AngelBrat said...

Happy LOL Day!

Dr. Ken said...

Hi, April! Happy LOL Day--yes, I'm still celebrating! :-)

Dr. Ken,
Spanking Minnesota

Hermione said...

Hi April,

I read your blog regularly. keep up the great work!

Hugs,
hermione